QtMoko v44 for Freerunner now available

francesco.devita at mailoo.org francesco.devita at mailoo.org
Wed May 2 23:04:54 CEST 2012

Il 02/05/2012 18:29, Brian ha scritto:

> I'd be willing to bet it's something to do with your Qi setup or the SD
> card setup as IIRC Qi polls the SD card first for a bootable partition
> and only then boots from NAND.
>
> HTH,
>
> Brian

Maybe it is my SD card that is broken. I tried Qi from QtMoko v38 and
v44, installed QtMoko v38 and v44 on the SD, formatted the SD more than a
time, I am able to mount it (both on my pc and my GTA02), read and
write it, no errors shown by disk checks, but still no boot.

Because Qi doesn't show any output I cannot say what is going
on. Maybe I can use uboot but I don't know the parameters to select
the SD. I use the following for the boot from NAND:

 >setenv bootargs ${bootargs_base} ${mtdparts} rootfstype=ubifs
 >ubi.mtd=6,2048 root=ubi0:om-gta02-rootfs; nand read.e 0x32000000
 >kernel 0x300000; bootm 0x32000000

How can I adapt it for the SD?
Thanks

Joif