Serdar Dere Android on Freerunner Mirrors ?

dmatthews.org mail at dmatthews.org
Thu May 3 22:47:42 CEST 2012

Hi Thomas

> I was looking back for the Serdar Dere's android installers. It was
> great, and I'm sad the site is empty now.

Indeed yes

> Does anyone has any backup of those images/files ?

I have

android-on-freerunner-cupcake-daily-20110312.tar.gz
and
android-on-freerunner-cupcake-sd-daily-20110312.tar.gz

Both work well, but eat battery even by freerunner standards; the sd card version is best if you want to customize things. I could stick either or both on a server temporarily if you like.

--
David Matthews
mail at dmatthews.org