Qtmoko - previous versions?

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz tiago at debian.org
Fri May 4 22:56:33 CEST 2012

Hi radek, qtmoko people,

Is there any place where we can find previous qtmoko images for freeruner? I've
noticed some regressions/instability in v44 that I'm unable to debug now. So
just to have it back as a daily useful device I would like to downgrade a bit :)

I have no intention to stop trying and reporting issues for future versions.
It's just time to run a stable image and have it backup'ed properly before new
adventures.

Regards,

  .''`.  Tiago Bortoletto Vaz                         GPG  :      1024D/A504FECA
 : :' :  http://tiagovaz.org                          XMPP : tiago at jabber.org
 `. `'   tiago at {tiagovaz,debian}.org               IRC  :       tiago at OFTC
   `-    Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal OS               http://www.debian.org