Qtmoko - previous versions?

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Sun May 6 10:50:58 CEST 2012

On Sunday 06 May 2012 05:39:26 Tiago B. Vaz wrote:

> Be aware that radek couldn't test too much this last one and any report
> will help him to fix regressions. I really like the new wifi scanner
> interface in v44. It's just a small issue with the conf file that should
> be fixed to have it done. Other problems that I've noticed have to do with
> the new kernel, which hopefully will be fixed soon. So, I'm not
> discouraging people to try v44!

Hi,
this problem with secure networks is now fixed. You can try this [1] liblan.so
before the release is done. I have quite a lot of improvements already done
but much more are still on my todo, so it might take some time before v45 is
done.

Regards

Radek

[1] http://activationrecord.net/radekp/pub/liblan.so