[dfu-util] who use it for flashing FR?

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Mon May 7 17:29:58 CEST 2012

[cut]
> Hi Patryk,
>
> Some weeks ago, I tried to use 0.5 and it did not worked in FreeBSD
> 9-CURRENT; I went to the git version and could not autoconf it; I could
> send you the details if you are interested it; only for that reason I
> switched now to SD card to install SHR in my GTA02;
Hi Matthias,
I am unable to help you out with this, regarding problems with dfu-util
you should rather contact with it's developers... maybe here:
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/devel/2012-April/007243.html

This topic aims only to measure dfu-util popularity.
--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521