Ok Tread lightly please. I'm an end User.

Travis Bachelder tbachelder at shively.com
Wed May 16 03:47:31 CEST 2012

So I am trying to format (Flash?) my Freerunner and put Qi (Bootloader) and
SHR (OS) onto NAND. I've downloaded the ubifs image from the SHR website.

What I am curious about is: Why isn't there a fancy program that does all
this for me!? :) JK

What I am really curious about is: Is the bootloader included in the ubifs
image? I have a feeling it's a separate file.
Is there a specific order I should flash? Right now, Android installed on
the NAND. Do I need to remove this, or should the "flashing" process take
care of this for me? I would like to replace the Android OS completely.

No such thing as too much detail, I appreciate any response.
Thanks,
Travis

This email was sent by Howell Laboratories, Inc. or Shively Labs.  It may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If you suspect you were not intended to receive it, please delete it without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender by reply email or by calling 207-647-3327.