Ok Tread lightly please. I'm an end User.

Benjamin Deering ben_deering at swissmail.org
Wed May 16 04:27:04 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm not sure about the state of the ubi image of SHR right now.  If it
is good, I think you can install it with neotool (available in some
linux distros, or buildable from source).  You would need the ubi image,
a kernel image, and a bootloader image.

 From neotool, click 'flash my freerunner', choose gui, bootloader, and
kernel.  It will tell you when and how to connect the phone.  I think
most people now only flash the bootloader, then put the OS on microSD.

Ben