problems with qtmoko continuously re-starting

Brian bneil at rochester.rr.com
Thu May 17 02:09:46 CEST 2012

On Thu, 17 May 2012 10:55:13 +1200
Robin Paulson <robin.paulson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 16 May 2012 22:28, Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> wrote:
> > You can try to start qtmoko from ssh:
> >
> > ssh root at 192.168.0.202
> >
> > /etc/init.d/qtmoko-neo stop
> >
> > . /opt/qtmoko/qpe.env
> >
> > qpe
> >
> > It should print something useful.
>
> it printed this, i'm not sure what it means:
> QDBusObjectPath: invalid path ""
> Method call  "/->DefaultAdapter()"  failed:
> QDBusError("org.bluez.Error.NoSuchAdapter", "No such adapter")

That's suggesting a bluetooth device error because of an empty path.
I don't think that's likely to be the cause of your trouble. It's
probably indicative of something you may have missed during
reassembly perhaps which may be the root cause.

This is also assuming you've already attempted trying other distros on
known to work media of course.

Brian