problems with qtmoko continuously re-starting

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu May 17 08:35:57 CEST 2012

On Thursday, May 17, 2012 12:55:13 AM Robin Paulson wrote:

> it printed this, i'm not sure what it means:
> QDBusObjectPath: invalid path ""
> Method call  "/->DefaultAdapter()"  failed:
> QDBusError("org.bluez.Error.NoSuchAdapter", "No such adapter")

It looks like bluetooth adapter and bluez are not working. You can try:

	/etc/init.d/bluetooth stop

or

	update-rc.d -f bluetooth remove

First commands stops bluetooth and after that qtmoko will start ok. Second one
disable bluetooth during init, so you will have qtmoko working also after
restart (but without bluetooth).

If you need bluetooth we have to figure out what is wrong with it. You can try
dmesg and hciconfig to find what if blueooth adapter is up and working (e.g. is
hcitool scan works).

Regards

Radek