Phone wakes up after being powered off

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 14:04:17 CEST 2012

My phone has always suffered for this weird bug too. No matter which
distro I use, if I turn it off, even by taking away the battery and after
some minutes putting it back, after some minutes the haunted fr goes back
to life. This is especially a botehr when you have an alarm set on qtmoko
and didn't use it when the alarm should ring: it rings once the os is up
and running; it's a bother when you turn off the pphone and go to sleep
and then it wakes up and begin to ring for the old alarm

Sorry, I didn't find any solution. You can check old msg on this ml,
others (included me) have reported this issue.

urodelo

--
不要催我!你曾經問過梵谷畫很快嗎?