Stop whininig / be friendly

Sean Moss-Pultz sean at openmoko.com
Mon May 28 14:42:39 CEST 2012

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 5:38 PM, Christoph Pulster <openmoko at pulster.de>
> Sean, the remaining OM community is HERE and listening your point of
> view. You do not use this chance, thats a pity.

Pulster

I'm a person that prefers to let our work speak for itself – and then
of course do my best to give it a serious push ;)

We (OM) have done zero work that directly overlaps with the original
goals of this community since the phone project ended. Personally, I
felt uncomfortable pushing a point of view without contributing (or at
least working on something of) value to you all.

If there's something specific yourself, or anyone else is interested
in, I'm glad to response.

> Openmoko was no fail. You incarnated the idea of a free phone.
> After Apple/Androids sucked all our datas and brains, you will be
> in the history books of freedom.

I appreciate the kind words. But do wish we could have been sucking
their brains out by now. Technology is cyclic. We'll get our shot
again.

Sean