Help needed with GSM Geolocation without GPS

Onen onen.om at free.fr
Sun Nov 11 17:54:12 CET 2012

Hi,

as I am not a very active member of the project any more, I don't
remember exactly the content of the sqlite file.

If not in there, you might have a look at the server side code. Based on
raw data, IIRC that is what the server is building: some kind of
coverage map. Then (so it seems, as you say this is not in the sqlite
file) it gets simplified in the sqlite file.

If you want to get in touch with Mick (and not Nick :-) ) who has taken
over the project, you should do so through the openbmap project. He will
be able to give you better answers than I do.

Onen

On 08/11/12 08:52, robin wrote:
> I think I will give this a try.
> I looked at the source of the sqlite file, and you can easily get the location.
> Is there any easy way to get the area the cell covers as a polygon, so we can
> check for intersections as you suggested?
>
> br
>
> robin

Onen