Kernel panic on Freerunner QtMoko boot

robin spielraum at web.de
Wed Nov 21 08:07:49 CET 2012

you can try the jffs from SHR, that's what I do. I flash them to nand with
dfu-utils. then you shutdown the freerunner, hold the aux button and
simulataneuously press the powerbutton, to get the boot menu. then you press
power once again and it should hopefully start shr from nand. in this way
you could also check if your sd-card is recocgnized. I had this once, that I
had to clean the contacts of the sd-card before it was recocgnized and there-
fore a boot from sd (Qtmoko) was possible.

best regards

robin