QtMoko media playback progress?

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Wed Nov 21 23:29:35 CET 2012

Hi Radek,

With current git master (well, actually 052d8d852), I don't see the
progress bar moving when I play a piece of music in the media player.
Do you?

I wondered if this might be connected with using the '#ifndef
QT_NO_GLIB' implementation of gstreamerbushelper.cpp.  The '#ifdef
QT_NO_GLIB' appears to have support for reporting progress, by emitting
the message() signal with a null message, but I don't see any equivalent
of that in the '#ifndef QT_NO_GLIB' implementation.

Regards,
        Neil