Bye SHR, hello QTMoko (and battery life)

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu Oct 4 07:56:12 CEST 2012

On Thursday, October 04, 2012 12:05:35 AM David Garabana Barro wrote:

> Any clue on this?
> Is this standby time normal for this version?
> What is your standby time?

I am not regulary using GTA02 anymore, but i charged my GTA02 with original
openmoko battery and left it on my table on Thursday. When i came from small
holidays on Sunday and pressed POWER button it woke up. So 3 days in suspend
should be normal.

But i have never had dumb battery so cant help much here. The original
openmoko battery has the advantage, that you immediately see if something is
wrong.

Regards

Radek