Bye SHR, hello QTMoko (and battery life)

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Fri Oct 5 09:59:55 CEST 2012

Hello!

> If you enable deep sleep the values should be something like 10..12mA

I've just seen yesterday that this option was unchecked on my GTA02 and
now suspend current is between 10..12mA too instead of 25mA.

As I've seen on openmoko.org deep sleep seems related to the #1024 (so
the gsm suspend). Does this option only suspend the GSM or also
wifi/bluetooth (I don't know if it's the case with a simple suspend) ?

Does this bug and fix are also existing on GTA04 or that was solved by
Golden Delicious ?

Regards,
Adrien