[QtMoko] main menu screen proposal

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Oct 12 07:04:16 CEST 2012

On Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:32:56 PM francesco.devita at mailoo.org wrote:

> Good to know! I'll try to convert the actual .png icons in .pic and see
> what happens!

I am not sure what conversion png->pic will do. Ideally it should be svg->pic
so that the icons are scalable.

> But are there any chances to have the render from a .pic file? I didn't
> find any tool capable to open those files.

You mean tool to open .pic files on PC? I havent found such software too, but
it should be easy to write some simple Qt app to display and convert .pic file.
There is class called QPicture that can be used for it:

	http://doc.qt.digia.com/stable/qpicture.html

Regards

Radek