Bye SHR, hello QTMoko (and battery life)

Gennady.Kupava gb at bsdmn.com
Fri Oct 12 16:55:58 CEST 2012

Hi, David & others,

Bugs fixed in u-boot i posted were directly related to suspend power
consumption. It should be fine with latest u-boot posted on the page.

Right now i am using FR (my n900 seem a bit died, needs investigation
why it can't boot). My FR with qtmoko seem has proper power consumption,
through i am using nokia battery now and have no time now to measure
consumption with multimeter.

Gennady.