QtMoko - upgrade to Qt 4.8.3 and PC desktop build

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Oct 17 14:07:08 CEST 2012

Hi,
this mail is just short info for QtMoko developers. I have now upgraded QtMoko
to use Qt 4.8.3 There are still some bugs that have to be fixed before release.
The good think is that debug build now again works and that we have catched
after years the upstream.

The second new thing is PC desktop build. You can build QtMoko for your
desktop PC, just specify -device pc. This has many benefits - no need to have
cross compiler installed, you can use ccache and no need to copy files to phone
while doing development. It's also very useful for testing native .deb builds.
For more info check README on gihub/qtmoko.

Regards

Radek