Fwd: [FOSDEM-Devrooms] Devroom request: World of OpenPhoenux

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Oct 22 12:33:33 CEST 2012

FYI.

To me it appears that they have less rooms to dispose than in the previous years. I know one other project that did have a devroom in the past 10 years didn't get one like us. With almost the same wording. And there were discussions about not using the AW building any more.

So what are your ideas about going to FOSDEM? Plans for presentations to submit to other devrooms? Some informal meeting? Should we have a Stand?

BR,
Nikolaus

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: