[Gta04-owner] Experimental QtMoko/GTA04 build for armhf

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Wed Oct 24 01:22:55 CEST 2012

Gilles Filippini <gilles.filippini at free.fr> writes:

> The orig.tar.gz tarball has to be created before-hand, using the
> 'get-orig-source' target of debian/rules:
>  $ ./debian/rules get-orig-source

Thanks, my build seems to be chugging along nicely now.

It looks like building this way will use the 4.8.2 versions of libqt*
packages already in wheezy/armhf.  Is that right?  (That should save
lots of build time, as the building of QtWebkit always seems to take
ages, so I hope it's right!)

Also, assuming this method of building is successful, can I safely
remote the xapt and *-cross packages that I have in my normal
(i.e. non-chroot) wheezy rootfs?

Thanks,
        Neil