[QtMoko] Error compiling on wheezy

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Oct 29 21:40:50 CET 2012

On Monday 29 October 2012 17:03:21 Giacomo 'giotti' Mariani wrote:

> Hello Radeck, everyone,
> I'm trying to compile QtMoko v48 on a fresh virtual machine.
> Have you got some suggestion?

I am now trying to get QtMoko working with Qt 4.8.3 and gstreamer. But it's
quite hard to make it compile and working now. I can cross compile it on
squeeze with emdebian toolchain and it works quite nice. I can cross compile
on wheezy but then it crashes. I am now trying to make native debian package
working, but it all takes a lot of time...

Maybe you could try compiling older version for the start - it was much easier
and it didnt involve pkg-config magic. Try

	git checkout v48

and compile this...

Regards

Radek