QtMoko v48 neofreerunner

Brian DeRocher brian at derocher.org
Tue Oct 30 03:03:58 CET 2012

Neil,

I wanted to share my email issues, even if they are semi-related to this
thread.

On 10/24/2012 08:05 AM, Neil Jerram wrote:
> It would be good to have some more data points.  Can anyone else report
> success/failure with QtMoko v48 email, on
>
> - Freerunner
> - GTA04 on 2G-only  (the default)
> - GTA04 on 3G       (requires patching to change "AT_OPSYS=0,2"
>                       to "AT_OPSYS=3,2")

GTA04 over wifi, connecting to my IMAP server with TLS.  Thunderbird on
my laptop works, and Mutt on the gta04 works, but qtopiamail doesn't.  I
get this error message:

new Qtopia: socketError: 13 : "Error during SSL handshake:
error:14094410:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert handshake failure"

I've install ca-certificates, but that doesn't help.

Brian

--
Brian DeRocher
http://brian.derocher.org