QtMoko v48 neofreerunner

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Oct 31 06:36:55 CET 2012

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 03:58:33 AM Brian DeRocher wrote:

> I can dive into some source code.  Can someone point me to some
> directions on getting a qtmoko environment set up to compile packages?
> If qtmoko follows normal debian conventions, i should be able to
> diagnose some stuff.

Hi,
the build instructions are in README file on github repo:

	https://github.com/radekp/qtmoko/blob/master/README

Currently i am working on upgrading to latest Qt so you might have to try
checkout v48 tag instead of master.

It would be easiest to build just qtopiamail - e.g. create QtCreator project
for it, but unfortunately qtopiamail is quite big and tight to rest of QtMoko,
so it's not easy to separate it like that.

Regards

Radek