QtMoko v48 neofreerunner

David Matthews mail at dmatthews.org
Wed Oct 31 09:22:06 CET 2012

>As a side note.  When i select TLS, i'm not sure it's being saved.
>If i recall correctly, the qtopiamail config file just said

I believe it does get saved - you have to watch out when you edit via the
gui, the encryption setting for IMAP does not get loaded from the file, so
you have to set that each time.

>encryption type = 2, whatever that means.  When i edit account
>information it just shows up blank.  When i select SSL, and save,
>then edit account info, the form appears with SSL picked.

ah - I think this is what I described above - maybe it is just a TLS setting
the gui does not load from file.

>i download Firefox and it comes with n cert signing certificates, how
>do i know they are secure?  But i digress.

You digress, but indeed the whole cert signing business by large corporate
bodies sucks.

--
David Matthews
mail at dmatthews.org