openphoenux review on mobilejournal.net

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 15:42:09 CET 2012

Yes, basically they compare the features and price of gta04 with those of
the most common devices (iphoneZ,,, samsung galaxy...). They also complain
that some of the hw is obsolete or absent (camera); also that the os
shipped (debian) doesn't actually allow to make/get calls.

Ok, everybody knows a lower price could push more users to buy it, but
that's like reinventing the wheel. What surprises me a bit is that too
often reviewers are comparing a mass product with something which is not.
They are different objects, like comparing a bicycle and a motorcycle. It
is not clear in the mainstream view that gta04 has been created following
different criteria from the mass production. It is not a device suitable
for everybody; if we (community, producers etc) wanted a mass product,
then it would have been made following the mass market rules (working
conditions etc)

Reading such kind of reviews disappoint me.

u.

--
不要催我!你曾經問過梵谷畫很快嗎?