openphoenux review on mobilejournal.net

francesco.devita at mailoo.org francesco.devita at mailoo.org
Wed Oct 31 20:50:02 CET 2012

Il 31/10/2012 15:42, urodelo ha scritto:
> Reading such kind of reviews disappoint me.
It disappoints me too, and it is not the first not accurate at all and
generalist review that I read (I suppose it comes immediately after this
one [1], in italian). What makes me angry it's that the authors do not
get enough information nor they get a direct contact with the developers
if they not are owners of a GTA0X. The result is a bad article, they do
not even know what they're talking about, and they give to the people a
bad idea of the GTA04.
I don't know if it is better to ignore those bad blogs or to do
something to give people the right perception of the GTA04 and of our
community.

Regards
Joif

[1] http://www.lffl.org/2012/10/openphoenux-2804-smartphone-open.html