openphoenux review on mobilejournal.net

Bob Ham rah at settrans.net
Wed Oct 31 21:13:20 CET 2012

On Wed, 2012-10-31 at 20:50 +0100, francesco.devita at mailoo.org wrote:

> What makes me angry it's that the authors do not
> get enough information nor they get a direct contact with the developers
> if they not are owners of a GTA0X. The result is a bad article, they do
> not even know what they're talking about, and they give to the people a
> bad idea of the GTA04.

From my perspective, I don't know why anyone would assume that people
who write articles *ever* know what they're talking about.  Most
articles are nonsense, written by people who earn a living producing
words and read by people who will never become aware of the absurdity of
what they read.  Such is the nature of "mass media"; a vicious circle of
cultural degradation.  Welcome to the our world :-)

Of course, we don't have to pay attention to those who spout nonsense..

--
Bob Ham <rah at settrans.net>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }