[QtMoko] QX touchscreen input do not work

francesco.devita at mailoo.org francesco.devita at mailoo.org
Wed Sep 12 00:51:27 CEST 2012

Hi
I tryed again with xserver-xorg-video-glamo, I was wrong again because
the touchpad works well. The "rotate screen" option in QX works and the
landscape mode is usable in this case. But the touchpad input is not
rotated as well.
For now on my neo I'm using a script to launch under QX to get apps in
landscape mode:
 >sleep 5        # it seems that we have to wait some time before
sending commands
 >xrandr -o 1
 >xinput set-int-prop "Touchscreen" "Evdev Axis Inversion" 8 0 1
 >xinput set-int-prop "Touchscreen" "Evdev Axes Swap" 8 0
 >xinput set-int-prop "Touchscreen" "Evdev Axis Calibration" 32 98 911
918 107

Regards
Joif