Take a look at these stupid people...

Sebastian Reinhardt snr at lmv-hartmannsdorf.de
Wed Apr 3 13:01:54 CEST 2013

I think You misunderstood this a little bit! The stupid are the
journalists, whose are not doing their job! If the TV say "This is the
first project to create an fair phone", I think this is not correct! But
the most people believe in such statements. This is not "fair" for
existing projects!
Ok, the "fair phone guys" should not start an new project, because if
everyone starts an new "extreme small" project no one has a chance to
survive (also cause of lack of money and resources/ developer). So these
project have to become connected, to reach more customers, to survive
and to force the bigger manufacturers to become more "fair" and "green".
But "fair", I my point of view, is not only to be fair against the
workers in mines and factories, it should also be fair to the customers!
Especially the support life cycle is not fair for customers and nature.
In an earlier TV broadcast (I think it was on "ARD"), they blamed about
the 2 year software/ update support of cheaper smart-phones. If You have
to buy an new smart-phone every two years to get new software, I think
this is not fair, too. And this is not good for nature......to throw
away an working phone.....

--
Regards

Sebastian Reinhardt