QtMoko dev : script insertion in path by external application

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Sun Apr 14 12:40:31 CEST 2013

Hello!

I'm still working on getcal application which is a GUI to save calendar
server settings and call scripts from ics2qtcal application.

The first version is almost finished (see https://github.com/Trim/getcal
), but I'm stuck with a point : this GUI uses QProcess to call scripts
from ics2qtcal and I don't know how I can put the scripts in path.

I think, I've to make a debian package to do this correctly, but up to
now I didn't need to make debian package to run it on my phone (I
updated my QtMoko directly using my own builds).

Is there's some documentation/recommendation to make debian packages for
QtMoko ?

I've seen in documentation we could make qpk packages, but I suspect
that this won't work anymore with recent QtMoko (because we install
now .deb packages) and I wanted to add dependencies (e.g., on perl) to
be useful, so I can't use them.

Regards,
Adrien