[GTA02, QtMoko] performance issue on uSD

francesco.devita at mailoo.org francesco.devita at mailoo.org
Mon Apr 15 10:41:49 CEST 2013

I'm trying with QtMoko v55 on a SanDisk microSDHC 16GB class 10, but it
doesn't boot and gives me these errors:

 > EXT3-fs error (device mmcblk0p1): ext3_lookup: deleted inode
referenced: <some numbers here>
 > EXT3-fs error (device mmcblk0p1): ...
 > Kernel Panic - not syncing: No init found. Try passing init= option
to kernel. See Linux Documentation/init.txt for guidance.

With QtMoko v54 on the NAND, in /dev I see only mmcblk0 and not the
partitions mmcblk0pX, but fdisk seems to correctly read the partition
table. I reformatted the uSD a couple of time but without results.
Do I have to assume an incompatibility with this uSD?

Regards
Joif