[GTA02, QtMoko] performance issue on uSD

francesco.devita at mailoo.org francesco.devita at mailoo.org
Mon Apr 15 11:24:32 CEST 2013

I found this old thread [1], and as suggested I added to
/boot/append-GTA02 this line:
 > console=tty0 loglevel=3 rootwait panic=10
glamo_mci.sd_max_clk=5000000 glamo_mci.sd_post_power_clock=5000000
glamo_mci.sd_slow_ratio=16

And QtMoko v55 starts and seems to work ok!

But, as stated in the aforementioned thread, the boot is really slow,
and I have the same line
 > EXT3-fs error (device mmcblk0p1): ext3_lookup: deleted inode
referenced: <some numbers here>
repeated again and again, for more then a minute, before the boot begins.

Any suggestion to adjust the values in GTA02-append?
Thank you.

Joif

[1] http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html#nabble-td6066048