[QTmoko] Qx problems

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Tue Apr 23 07:16:38 CEST 2013

On Monday, April 22, 2013 09:11:29 PM Neil Jerram wrote:

> What X server and config are you using?
>
> With Xfbdev, I find that I don't have mouse/touchscreen input at all.
>
> With Xorg, I do have mouse/touchscreen input, using evdev, but it's
> quite inaccurate and jumpy.

Hi,
last time i tried it yesterday. Got the same issue with Xfbdev and Xorg.

I wonder what happened with xserver-xorg-input-tslib for wheezy - it looks the
package is missing:

	http://packages.debian.org/sid/xserver-xorg-input-tslib

Maybe after installing it from sid it would work better. I also think that we
need some touchscreen filtering - maybe use the filters from 2.6.28
Freerunner's image - they were really good. You can try compare Freerunner
touschreen and GTA04 touchscreen and you'll notice how much better Freerunner
is now.

Regards

Radek