QtMoko with 2.6.29 kernel

francesco.devita at mailoo.org francesco.devita at mailoo.org
Thu Aug 8 14:11:46 CEST 2013

Hi Radek
I'm testing the v56 on uSD and I would like to report two errors
encountered at boot.

The first one:

 > libkmod: ERROR ../libkmod/libkmod.c:505
kmod_lookup_alias_from_builtin_file: could not open builtin file
'/lib/modules/2.6.29-qtmoko-v56-v26/modules.builtin.bin

About the second one, usually I use mmcblk0p2 for /home (I think that
having a dedicated partition for /home could make easier to manage
personal settings and data) and not for /media/card. This modification
in fstab causes the error:

 >/etc/rc.local: 14: /etc/rc.local: cannot create
/media/card/etc/rc.local: Directory nonexistent
 >[FAIL] startpar: service(s) returned failure: rc.local ... failed!

IIRC till v55 I never saw this error, is there a particular reason to
have /media/card/etc/rc.local?

Best regards
Joif