Building a new totally free phone

joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Fri Aug 23 04:08:18 CEST 2013

On Fri 23 August 2013 01:58:04 Michael Spacefalcon wrote:
>[blablabla]
> I have found some new and exciting TI firmware source leaks
>    (archived on my mini-Wikileaks at ftp.ifctf.org) which will
>    hopefully make it unnecessary for me to sacrifice my life in a
>    gunfire exchange with the German or Russian police after kidnapping
>    a moko-hoarder: these new leaks appear to be much closer to TI's
>    "mainline" than the famous PurpleLabs TSM30 source, and I'm quite
>    confident that by using these new leaks I can recreate something
>    very close to what Om-Inc and its former employees/contractors have
>    wrongfully withheld from Humanity

I invite you to visit me at my home trying to force me to hand to you the MOST
SECRIT SOURCES that everybody passing the idiot test had access to since
~2011.  And I even promise I won't call the police or any other officials.
Rather I will do nothing but listening and laughing when I hear you screaming
for helf, from the bottom of our manure tank you for sure inevitably will
manage to find and drop in.

good luck!
/j
(alas the above page got scrapped due to resignation(!!), so here some
supplementary links:)
http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html
http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil_still.shtml
http://www.gerstbach.at/2004/ascii/ (German)