the second operating system

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Dec 10 15:43:20 CET 2013

Hi,

Am 09.12.2013 um 19:32 schrieb Norayr Chilingarian:

> There is an osnews article named "The second operating system hiding in
> every mobile phone", and I guess some people in this list may be
> interested. Not that we didn't know about it, just wanted to share an
> article with you.
>
> http://www.osnews.com/story/27416/The_second_operating_system_hiding_in_every_mobile_phone

you may not have noticed, but this article was already linked and discussed on this list before:

http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2013-November/069089.html

BR,
Nikolaus

PS: you car electronics may also run several (embedded) operating system. And the
SIM card in your phone also runs a third one. Security is not inverse proportional to the number of OSes.