[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v52

robin spielraum at web.de
Fri Feb 1 16:15:21 CET 2013

as long as it is stable I would prefer the gta04 system on gta02, as I
would imagine that this reduces the additional effort you already have to
build against gta02 as well.

if one would remove all the preinstalled apps from qtmoko apart from the basic
phone ones, how big would such a release be including the pulseaudio setup?
if it was small enough maybe you could release that one and then on only
installs the apps one needs via apt-get or dpkg or some script, so people could
still have a backup qtmoko sitting in their nand.

br and thanks to all the developers how make this live!

robin