Qtmoko v52-armhf : Issue to resume

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Fri Feb 8 16:08:06 CET 2013

Hello!

I've noticed two issues when I resume my phone from suspend :

      * Sometimes my screen kept black and I'm only able to shut down my
        phone with power button (I didn't have my computer at these
        times, so I don't know if I was able to connect with ssh)
      * Sometimes the screen display the last qtmoko image with screen
        lock, but it's stuck. Eg, now my screen dipslays 2pm (last
        suspend I think), but here I'm at 3 pm now. The only one
        interaction possible is to press Aux and see the "^@" strings
        displayed.

My phone just fall in the second case and I was able to connect on it
with ssh.

I've just been able to discuss with Radeck on IRC and we had these
results :
"top" says me that qpe is using CPU between 10-25% (it's often at 25%).
"ls -la /dev/ttyHS*" command gives me : [1] (it seems ok).

I wanted to strace qpe and I've seen that it changes pid every 10
seconds, so it seems that qpe can't be runned correctly. So, I've
runned : strace -p `ps -A | grep qpe | grep -v qpe.sh | cut -d' ' -f1`
and saved it on my server [2]. There's a segfault at the end, maybe
that's the error.

[1] https://pbin.adorsaz.ch/?c523681d5489944d#KGZlFpPluvLdgI
+va6aITvj4hZg1pwKePoELnIqzulg=
[2] https://www.adorsaz.ch/public/strace_qpe.txt