Qtmoko v52-armhf : Issue to resume

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Feb 8 17:37:51 CET 2013

On Friday, February 08, 2013 04:08:06 PM Adrien Dorsaz wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I've noticed two issues when I resume my phone from suspend :
>
>       * Sometimes my screen kept black and I'm only able to shut down my
>         phone with power button (I didn't have my computer at these
>         times, so I don't know if I was able to connect with ssh)
>       * Sometimes the screen display the last qtmoko image with screen
>         lock, but it's stuck. Eg, now my screen dipslays 2pm (last
>         suspend I think), but here I'm at 3 pm now. The only one
>         interaction possible is to press Aux and see the "^@" strings
>         displayed.

Hmm i guess we need to reproduce it somehow. Maybe automatic suspend resume
cycles using rtc alarm could reproduce it - but IIRC i tried it and had no
luck.

Btw i have been for some time running 3.7 kernel with debugfs mounted - maybe
there is some different timing so that this problem is inhibited. You can try
yourself. Just add somewhere in statup scripts (e.g. /opt/qtmoko/qpe.sh):

	mount -t debugfs none /sys/kernel/debug

Regards

Radek