Ubuntu phone

Peter Viskup skupko.sk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 18:10:27 CET 2013

On 02/10/2013 05:12 PM, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Have you watched this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpWHJDLsqTU
> How do they get this speed on the screen? Do they use something else
> than X11? There is also not mutch technical background information at
> Ubuntu's pages http://www.ubuntu.com/
>
> 	matthias

Hi Matthias,
it's just marketing video - doesn't mean it will respond on every HW so
quickly. ;-) But it's great to see they will come with 'revolution'
gesture control on the screen. In opposite Firefox OS will be just
another 'standard' mobile OS. Hope at least one (I bet for Firefox OS)
of them will be completely open source and will not require any account
to be registered somewhere.
Anybody already tried Firefox OS on GTA02/04?

--
Peter