Qtmoko v52-armhf : Issue to resume

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Wed Feb 13 15:55:55 CET 2013

Hello,

I've had again this issue this afternoon and I've noticed that dbus
wasn't running (using "service dbus status").

I don't know how the resume works in QtMoko for qpe service, but I've
seen in /etc/init.d/qtmoko-gta04 that dbus is already marked in required
services. Should the dbus requirement checked in the /opt/qtmoko/qpe.sh
or in /opt/qtmoko/bin/qpe to be sure it's runing at resume ?

The verification could be simply made using service dbus status with
something like :

service dbus status
if [ $? -eq 0 ]; then
  service dbus start