FreeTSM30/FreeCalypso project started

Michael Spacefalcon msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Fri Feb 15 21:24:45 CET 2013

Bob Ham <rah at settrans.net> wrote:

> You moved from Canada to North Korea?

I have never lived in Canada.  I don't live in North Korea either.  In
fact, I don't "live" anywhere at all - being an active-duty
internationalist operative, I only *operate* in various countries,
working against their governments and laws, but don't actually "live"
in any of them.

I don't understand why the people here find this concept so difficult
to grasp - that's just how all military forces work.  Both of my
grandfathers were in Germany in the 1940s as part of the Red Army.
They were on German soil, but they weren't "living" there, and they
most certainly did not obey any of the German laws that were legally
in effect at that time - instead they obeyed the orders of their
Soviet Army commanders.  Ditto with me and the countries I operate in.

This will be my last post in this particular subthread; any further
mails involving the subject of countries won't elicit any response
from me.  Drop the subject and move on.

SF