tizen released

Paul Wise pabs3 at bonedaddy.net
Tue Feb 19 03:02:32 CET 2013

[I'm subscribed, no need to CC]

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 1:51 AM, Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli wrote:

> was it ported on some real devices beside the emulator?

When I was compiling the links at [1] I asked on the IRC channel and
was told there is no general page about ports. There was a developer
device program that doesn't seem to be distributing devices right now
and the Tizen 2.0 release included images, I guess they are for the
developer devices. Based on the mailing list archives it looks like
various ports are being worked on.

https://www.tizen.org/blogs/bdub/2012/tizen-developer-hardware-now-available
https://developer.tizen.org/support/development-unit-program
http://download.tizen.org/releases/latest/2.0/images/