OT: Apple Stories: iSlave

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sun Feb 24 21:31:46 CET 2013

Hello,

Last night, because of being lazy, I watched TV channels and zapped
into a documentation about Apples factories in China, Foxcon, and
the stories about how the iPhones are made; for the Germans in this
list, it was that:
http://www.phoenix.de/content/phoenix/die_sendungen/apple_stories/597901?datum=2013-02-23
I don't know if it was recorded for downloads.

If there would have been a need for one last argument against those
devices, this movie would have served: I will never ever be an iSlave!
No way!

	matthias
--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  - No HTML/RTF in E-mail
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards