Happy New Year!

Ranjan infibit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 14:11:14 CET 2013

We wish you the same Dr.Schaller. We thank you for keeping the project
alive and taking it to the next level. We hope a more powerful version of
the moko is launched which will enable people to experiment with the next
generation of high speed graphics, UI, games and even computer vision.

Regards
Ranjan