qtmoko keyboard focus enhancement

robin spielraum at web.de
Thu Jan 17 11:09:32 CET 2013

hi,

in case someone finds this useful as well: to make the keys in qtmoko keyboard
more distinguishable I changed the background to a checkboard like one:

alternating between
style="fill:#000000;fill-opacity:0.76862745;stroke:none" />
and
style="fill:#2d2d2d;fill-opacity:0.76862745;stroke:none" />

I would have uploaded the german ones I am using on the openmoko wiki, but due
to the excessive spam I guess one cannot edit anything anymore...

example images are on scaplinux:

http://scap.linuxtogo.org/

best regards

robin

ps in case you are interested please let me know and I mail them to you
directly.