[ADMIN] 2013-06-06: openmoko.org mailserver move

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Jun 6 17:15:20 CEST 2013

Hi all,

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 10:35:56AM +0200, Harald Welte wrote:
> on June 6, 2013, I am planning to migrate the one remaining openmoko.org
> machine that still resides on the old server (and IP address).  Thsi
> will affect the MX for openmoko.org, as well as the mailman installation
> that runs all the lists.openmoko.org mailing lists.

This migration has now been performed.  Let's hope everything works as
expected.  planet.openmoko.org, people.openmoko.org and
lists.openmoko.org are the services/servers affected.

This concludes the migration. The old server has already been cancelled
and will be going offline June 15.

Regards,
	Harald
                                                  (ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)