QtMoko packages for old input methods

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Sun Jun 9 11:33:48 CEST 2013

Hi,
I have started packaging old input methods for QtMoko. You can find armel
(Neo) packages here:

	http://qtmoko.sourceforge.net/apps/category-input.html

The packages are still unfinished and some input methods dont work yet. Here
is current status:

- Big landscape keyboard: unusable - quite strangely stretched

- Docked keyboard: usable, package is missing icons for arrows and other
symbols

- Finger friendly keyboard: usable, same as docked

- Non docked keyboard: same as above

- Predictive keyboard: makes QtMoko hang on startup

Maybe some of the issues can be made by manually copiing files from old QtMoko
tarball [1].

I'll try to finish up the packages in next few days and also provide armhf
variants.

Regards

Radek

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/qtmoko/files/Old/