Qtmoko v52-armhf : Issue to resume

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Sun Jun 9 18:44:21 CEST 2013

Hello!

Finally, I had time to come back on the error of this thread (fail
resume on SMS reception).

I was able to strace dbus (see [1]) and to check dmesg (see [2]).

I've tried to send same sms just after I've seen the bug, but it didn't
appear again (so that's not because of the text message).

I'll try to see if I can have more log messages next time. Maybe should
I check pulseaudio log ? I think about that because GTA02 doesn't have
the bug and GTA04 didn't had it early last year.

HTH,
Adrien

[1]:
https://pbin.adorsaz.ch/?69452a9cad905b6a#6N2UOxkrfGWJl02dlp1OFNjb3jy43xl4mL6YywAE6H4=